Tuesday, February 27, 2007

God has blessed me with such an amazing job here in Alberta. I work with an oilfield company in accounts payable and I love it. When I was younger, Sarah and I used to play "office" because it was our dream job. We'd have little meetings and I'd be the boss and Sarah would always be the receptionist. Now I actually have my dream job.
I've also been blessed with the girls that work here. I've built such great friendships and we all get a long so well. It's funny how God works, because just recently my good friend Jesseca, who discipled me at PRBI, started working here as their receptionist. It can get pretty silly with her around but we've had lots of fun. Don't worry...we do work most of the time :)


Jesseca, Charity, and I in our office.

5 comments:

Lois said...

Hey Laura and Josh,

Did you hear the news??? The Oilers traded Ryan Smyth; I am in shock! I can't believe they traded the heart and soul of the team.

No baby for Karen and Keith yet; Karen is soooooooooooooooooo ready! Hope to hear from you soon.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

you work with jessica? tell her i said hi... i don't think i've seen her since mark and nicole's wedding! also... i, too, heard about ryan smyth... and i was surprised... however, i don't know much about him... i was only surprised because he's the only name i ever remember... shhh! kelvin said it was a good thing though... i guess we'll see!

Rachel said...

How could they trade smyth! i hate all the politics of the nhl!

you three look great, by the way!

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

Wish i could work there...looks like fun!

Alissa - Supernanny said...

On my! that looks like a gong-show of a group to work with! It's great when you get a long with the poeple you work with! RIGHT ON!! Please see attached comments in Pauline and Quinn's blog for response on the Smyth Trade