Wednesday, October 01, 2008

The past 2 weeks have been so wonderful. Here are some updates of what our little family has been up too.
On the Saturday after Liam was born, Tammy and Rachel organized a baby shower for us. We got SO spoiled. It was so nice that so many friends and family were able to celebrate with us.




Rachel made this cute diaper cake


A couple of our youth in the church made a diaper changing kit for Josh.


Our family and friends

My mom, sister, and grandma were such a great help for us when Liam came home. It was very hard when they had to leave. They were always there to take Liam when I needed a nap, made wonderful meals, and left my house so clean. I can't say it looks that way anymore :)


Grandma burping Liam


Four Generations


Cousins

Josh's first diaper change. It was only a "pee" diaper...he still hasn't changed a "messy" one. Hopefully soon :)

Emmett getting to know Liam...

Our new favorite passtime: Cuddling with our little guy.


I forgot to congratulate Auntie Wanda in my last post for winning the Baby Poll!! She guessed the right day, Sept 16th. Thanks again for all your guesses!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay! I was hoping you'd put some pictures up soon! Look forward to seeing you agian in a little bit!

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

Great picture...i love the one of Liam under Josh's hoodie...super cute. Enjoy that quiet time while you can...before you know it, he'll be talking and will want you to walk him around the house=) can't wait to see him soon!

Anonymous said...

he already looks like he's changing.....when do I get to see him?
~auntie shelley

Sarah said...

Great photos! Liam looks so comfortable sleeping in Josh's hoodie, I agree:)I hope you are getting some sleep as well!

Jason Weglo said...

Awesome pics. I'm so happy i can see you guys and him with the blog. I can see both of you in his face. Can't wait to meet him.
Jason