Monday, December 15, 2008

Vernon...

My week in Vernon was wonderful. First of all, the weather was amazing. It was +6 pretty much the whole week. Knowing the temperature was -30 back home, I definitely enjoyed being in the "warmer" weather. As always, I was also able to visit with lots of family and friends. Liam did very well for being passed around all week.

Visiting Family and Friends

Grandma and Auntie Donna were able to come for a day.

Liam smiling with Auntie Shelley

Visiting with my friend Megan.



Liam relaxing at Grandpa and Grandma Weglo's.


haha... I love this picture

Our little Oilers Fan.
Thanks for the cute outfit Grandpa and Grandma Phillips!


Catching a few smiles...


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh & Laura what a little cutie you have. We are hoping to get to see you all in LLB sometime around Christmas. Bless you.
Auntie Wanda

Anonymous said...

had a great week with everyone here - looking forward to seeing all of you again soon.
love dad

Sarah said...

Great photos of Liam! I'm glad you're starting him out young to be an Oilers fan:) Have a good one, Josh & Laura!

Sarah said...

Great photos of Liam! I'm glad you're starting him out young to be an Oilers fan:) Have a good one, Josh & Laura!

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

Those are the cutest pictures in the whole world!!! I need some copies of those! My goodness! He sure is starting to look more like you Laura, i think i see it in his eyes! Great picture with Grandma and Donna. Wish i could've been enjoying that weather!