Monday, February 16, 2009

Our weekend

On Saturday night (Valentine's Day) we got together with a bunch of friends and had a "murder mystery night" at Morgan and Joelle's. It was quite an amusing night. I was the secretary for the husband who's wife was murdered and Josh was someone he worked with. Josh was in love with the wife who was murdered and I was having an affair with the husband. haha such a soap opera. But it was really fun, and I ended up being the murderer!! Good times.




My 6$ dress from the 2nd hand store definitely came in handy :)


Liam was very excited to see his Auntie Rachel who was home for the weekend!




Liam is 5 months old today so I'll leave you with a few more pictures of him.




Jumping in his Jolly Jumper...his new favorite thing.


Fell asleep while we were watching a movie.



5 months old!


3 comments:

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

what a cutie! i love all those smiles and great expressions. Isn't it nice that you can put him in that jumper and let him play...oh and those leggings with the dress are super hot

Sarah said...

I was going to say the same things, I love Liam's expressions:) I'm glad you had a good party, that looked like fun. Happy Day-after-Family Day:P

Jesseca and the Constable said...

i always knew you had a dark side!! hehee.. looked like fun!
And great pics by the way! Liam is adorable! (as usual!)