Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Another wonderful trip to BC

I've just returned from another visit to BC. I was able to catch a ride back with my parents who had come to Lloyd to watch Isaac for their spring break. It was so nice to be able to have my parents and grandma here for a week and then be able to head to Vernon for another week. I was also able to make a trip down to Vancouver while in BC, to see my grandma and family. It was definitely a great trip! I took quite a few pictures...enjoy :)


Alberta:




Chillin' with Great Grandma Wolfe





Liam's first time eating solids.

Cuddles with Grandma



Vernon:



Visiting with Laura D.


Playing "Peek a Boo" With Auntie Shelley



Trip to Vancouver:





Liam did so well for all the driving. He is such a good traveller


Meeting Auntie Katherine and Great Grandma Weglo for the first time.





Uncle Jim was very good with Liam and put him right to sleep :)

Uncle Jim, Auntie Leslie and Heather


Liam loved the full length mirrors at Great Grandma's.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I can't believe he sits up already!! He's so darn cute. I'm glad your trip was good and can't wait ot see you guys next!

Anonymous said...

boy did you ever get some sweet pictures, looks like you had a great time. Auntie Terri

Anonymous said...

pic # 1 - they look innnocent now -wait till they get a little older and they start getting each other into trouble.

pic # 11 - he's probably listening to grandma weglo tell him how to drive. i can identify.

pic # 16 - uncle jim puts a lot of people to sleep.

pic # 19 - a star is born.

great pictures
love dad

Jason Weglo said...

i love all the pics. nice to see liam with everyone in vancouver. Good one of him at the wheel. looks like someone just cut him off and that was his reaction.
jason

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

Great pictures Laura, I miss being on mat leave, and being able to travel so much, and have SO MUCH FREEDOM!! Glad you had a great trip, great pictures! I love the ones of Grandma weglo and wolfe with Liam, he's such a happy little go getter.