Monday, June 08, 2009

Our life lately...

Uncle Jason made these letters to be put up in Liam's room. Thanks again for making these Jason, we put them up above his closet doors and it looks so cute!





Enough pictures already mom!


Another frame that I love in Liam's room.
My flower beds!
I can't take credit for setting up the rocks that make it look so nice! My friend Lillian had surprised me (with the help of Jesseca and Rachel) a couple summers ago. I got home from being in BC for a week and they had made beautiful flower beds that used to be a whole bunch of weeds! Hopefully I can keep up with all the weeding and watering this summer :)

Liam being introduced to bubble gum

I put my head band in his hair...I think he looks like a girl in this picture :)


Our little guy who is almost 9 MONTHS!!


That's all for now!

3 comments:

Jesseca and the Constable said...

awww love the pics laura! those letters are SO cute!
oh gosh.. liam is so cute! (and so are you of course) ;)


ps good job on the flower bed! looks good!

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

I love that last picture of Liam...what a HUGE smile! Your garden looks great...hopefully it won't be too hot of a summer, it's nice to get into the habbit of watering every morning with a hot chocolate, and soaking in the morning sun. Liam is adorable, and looking more like you i think. I miss him.

Jason Weglo said...

that was nice of your friends to do that for you. Looks great. That must've been fun blowing the huge bubble gum bubbles with him. I like the pic of the closet with Liam so little at the bottom of the frame, like its a picture from his perspective......."here is my closet, it's really big." His name looks good. I like your choice of location. Hopefully it wasn't too hard to hang.
Jason