Wednesday, September 16, 2009

For Liam

Happy Birthday Baby Boy!


We can’t believe you are 1! I remember this night a year ago so clearly, driving that quick trip to the hospital. You came so fast and we were so excited to finally meet you! When they placed you in my arms, the love that came over me was so overwhelming. I didn’t know that I could love someone this much. I barely slept your first few nights at home as I kept listening to make sure you were still breathing.
Liam, I hope you will someday know how much joy you have brought into my life. You are such a blessing, and I thank God daily for you.
Happy Birthday, sweetheart.


Love, Mommy

4 comments:

Jesseca and the Constable said...

awwww laura... that is sooo sweet...
sniff.. sniff.. :)

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

I remember that day so clearly as well. Driving quickly to the hospital from Lloydminster, only to be 15 minutes late from the delivery. He sure came fast...and this year as gone by so fast as well. Happy Birthday Liam!

Anonymous said...

isn't it hilarious that as young as one year old, they know that you are following them over to the stairs and they not only start crawling faster but can't stop giggling while doing it.

happy birthday liam - see you friday.

love grandpa weglo

Jason Weglo said...

We're so happy for you guys. Wish we could see all of you more often. Liam and Isaac grow and learn so much between the times we see pictures of them or see them on skype. Miss you guys. Hope you had a good first birthday.
jason