Monday, August 20, 2012

Back to Blogging!

Wow, 11 months...that's pretty bad. I have no excuses. I had meant to post more while we were in Edmonton with Grace but that never happened. Then when we got back home, I just never got back into blogging. It's so nice to look back at older posts and see what we were doing in the past years. It's like looking at a scrapbook. So I'm going to try and get back into blogging again. This coming from a mother of two who will be going back to work full time in a month. If I haven't been able to blog being home full time, I'm not sure how I expect to be able to do it now. But I'm gonna try.
 Here are a few of my favourite pictures from this past year. 
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i laughed out loud about graces sound she makes at the dinner table. :) would love to hear you imitate it.
Jason