Friday, October 20, 2006

Our First Snow Fall

Josh and I woke up this morning to white street, and icy roads. I'm surprised that we haven't had snow yet, since we live in Northern Alberta. I'm sure it won't stay for long because we didn't get too much...we I'm at least hoping it won't stay. I remember when I was younger, and I would be so excited to wake up to a fresh snow fall but now that I have to drive in it, it's not as fun. There definitely is beauty to everything being white. So I guess I don't hate snow too much :)
Josh and I are heading to Edmonton for the weekend to see my youth group from Vernon and visit with my mom. I'm really excited to see everyone again. Here's some pictures of our small little town covered with it's first snow fall.


These were taken outside of our apartment before going to work and outside my office window.

3 comments:

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

wow, i can't believe it's snowed already...although i guess is shouldn't be surprised, considering i did live in Sexsmith for a few years. Make you sure you head on over to KAL TIRE for those winter tires:-)

Rachel said...

Guys, I hope you had a blast in THE CITY. Thanks for putting pics of B'ville up! Love ya!

Kyla said...

Hey Laura
Wow. Snow already. I hope it doesn't snow that soon here in Vernon, at least not until after Halloween.
-Kyla