Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Year's

Josh and I had a very eventful New Year's weekend. It all started off on Saturday night going to the Oiler's game (my birthday gift to Josh.) We had great seats, only 8 rows from the ice!

The game was against the Vancouver Canucks but sadly they didn't win. The score was 6-2. We were a little upset.

Then on Sunday, Josh and I got together with our good friends Ryan and Leah Campbell. We went out for breakfast and then spent the day at the West Edmonton Mall Water Park. I hadn't been there since I was 3 years old. It was so much fun! Here's Ryan and Josh taking a break for lunch.

Now we're back to work and our normal routine. Well until next week when I head off to Vernon to celebrate a "Weglo Christmas" in January. So I guess the holidays aren't over for me yet :) Happy New Year Everyone!

2 comments:

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

Wish we could've been there for that game!! Sounds like you had a blast! CAN'T WAIT FOR JANUARY

Anonymous said...

yea CANUCKS!! haha... sorry josh... laura, i think it's funny that i don't know him, and i still make fun of him... i'm not very nice. sorry. i'm excited for you that you get to go to vernon for a second christmas. tell your family i said hello... does josh not get to go with you?? have a merry second christmas anyways!