Thursday, March 15, 2007

Well the hunt is over...we found a house! The market is pretty crazy where we live so when we saw a house and liked it, we had to put an offer on it right away. There was another couple who also had an offer but had 3 days to remove their conditions or else we got the house. So this past week I was trying not to get my hopes up too much but was anxiously waiting to hear if we got the house. Then yesterday our real estate agent called us and said that the other offer fell through and now we have till Monday to remove our conditions...Yipee!! We have to get a home inspection done and do all the lawyer stuff, and signing stuff, and then we move in on April 13th! Crazy!! Josh's parents are letting us stay at their place while they are away in Europe so we'll be able to paint and do some renovations before completly moving in. Everything has been going so smoothly and I hope these next couple weeks aren't too insane with packing and moving from house to house.
Here's some pictures Jesseca took after I just found out. I was so excited and was being silly and dancing around the office.
To celebrate, after work we had a girls night at Jesseca's place. She made us a fabulous dinner and we did masks and watched a movie! It was just what I needed after the crazy week I had.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks like fun! I'm glad things worked out... looking forward to more details...

Anonymous said...

okay... my first one "could not be processed" so if you get two... i'm sorry... lol.... ANYWAYS... congratulations on the house! does this mean you can start a family now? nice dance by the way... oh, and pictures... before or after paint? we'll be waiting!

Lois said...

WAHOO! I am so happy for you guys. I would be happy to help with any moving; I have plenty of experience. I may be short, but I am STRONG! LOL

Anonymous said...

Hey! Congrats on finding a house! that was really fast.hope you are having a great time, and that all work out with the house.

love you lots-

-Sabrina-

Pauline McKone said...

So excited for you guys!! We're kinda at that point now where we're like, should we get a house? Shouldn't we? What do we do? Glad to hear that things are working out for you!

Anonymous said...

Good post.