Friday, March 30, 2007

Moving Day

Last night we moved out of our apartment. As much as Josh and I disliked living there, it still was a little sad to say good-bye. It was our first apartment, filled with a lot of great memories :)
We were so blessed to have some of our friends help us move and clean. Here are the girls helping me clean.

Jesseca got the job of cleaning the kitchen...poor girl. She did a great job :)

Lillian washed all my walls, and did all the vacuuming. She's one of my work buddies

And here I am in my empty apartment. Got to love the brown shag carpet :)

Now Josh and I are staying at his parents place till we move again to our house!! It's been great, no gross smells, hot showers, and cable...we feel so spoiled :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to hear your doing well. I can't wait to see pictures of your new house..I hear it's nice.

Have a great day!

Sabbie

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

So glad you guys found a house! Can't wait to come up for a visit. Hopefull May will be a good time. We'll have to make a trip to IKEA and help you shop for "new house"
things!Love ya

Rachel said...

Wish I was there to help... but it looks like you guys have it covered! Hope you enjoy the big house in the meantime!

Anonymous said...

i happen to LOVE brown shag... GAG! lol... how exciting to be out and RENT FREE! kelvin and i FINALLY sold our place and we're planning to rent a place temporarily while we look for a new home in vernon(!!!YIP!!!) i can't believe people want us to pay more for RENT than we did for our MORTGAGE! enjoy owning your own home! you're going to LOVE it! (not in the same way that i love brown shag... lol)

Anonymous said...

well, turns out we don't have the paint for the living room anymore... but we used PRETTY much the same colour for the spare rooms, and it was linen beige by beautitone.... good luck choosing paint!

Holm's said...

Yeh for moving! Actually I hate it! But it is nice you get to upgrade, I am very excited for you!!! God bless as you continue to settle in and stuff.
Linds

Lois said...

How is life in the big house? FINALLY I have internet access at home again; I have been like a lost puppy without it's mother without the net. Sad, eh? LOL

So great to see you last week; I may pop in sometime this week. Love you guys!

Auntie Lois