Thursday, May 17, 2007

No more mustache

Here's another quick post to display more pictures of John without his mustache. The last pictures weren't so good, and his family and friends need to see the huge transformation...well maybe not that huge. So here are some before and after pictures.


Before

Rachel, I stole these from your blog...Thanks :)



After:



Pretty different eh?
Onto other news I'm so happy to say that my beautiful sister and her husband are having a baby. I'm pretty sure everyone that reads this blog, also reads hers but I'm just so excited to be an auntie. So Congrats again Brad and Sarah! We are so happy for you, and can't wait to see and hear all the exciting things that are in store for you!
I hope you all have a great LONG weekend.


4 comments:

Rachel said...

thanks for the pics - dont know what i think yet, though. it's just not the same. is he keeping it like this?

Anonymous said...

haha rachel - i was going to say the same thing.... except well, he's not my dad, so i'm not THAT concerned.... but he sure does look A LOT different!!!

-- KAREN

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

Laura, I have to say that he does look much younger...maybe you should past that on=) Thanks for the post. Sorry we can't be there for may long....soon we will see you though!

Lois said...

Hey Rach and Jared, I can say that your Dad actually looks more like your Uncle Gerry, which isn't necessarily a bad thing! He looks much younger, too. It's amazing what a difference shaving a moustache off can make!