Monday, May 07, 2007

We headed to Boston Pizza last night for our Anniversary Supper. We had our classic barbecue chicken pizza with a bandera bread as an appetizer. Yummy! Then Josh and I both decided we were hungry enough for dessert. Big mistake! Josh got the biggest dessert, the Rolo ice cream cake, and I decided on my favorite, the brownie a la mode. After about 2 bites we realized our eyes had been bigger then our stomachs!
But Josh was determined to finish it....So here's the pictures I took while enjoying the agony he had with every bite :)
To start off, it wasn't so bad.
Josh is starting to second guess this dessert idea.


Laughing at Josh, trying to finish his dessert :)

I couldn't believe it! He actually finished it!





This is how we felt afterwards.




The moral of the Story is: ummm...don't eat dessert after having a whole pizza and appetizer, even if you think you're hungry.

4 comments:

Lois said...

Sorry to be the one to break the news, Laura, but the reason Josh ate all of his dessert... it's those nasty Phillips genes of his! LOL Did I ever laugh when I read your post!

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

awesome post laura. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! hope you guys had a great day! Miss ya tons!

Rachel said...

good one! you guys are so cute...

branflakes said...

YA for the two of you!! It sound like you both had a great night:P take care