Monday, June 04, 2007

This past weekend, Josh and I made another trip into Edmonton for our good friends Josh and Jessica's wedding. We also got to see my sister and her husband Brad who flew in on Friday night for the wedding. You know it's a good weekend when it's filled with lots of shopping, krispy kream donuts, visiting with friends, some good dancing (none from Josh of course), and not too much sleep :) It was great to hang out with Brad and Sarah again, and see so many friends from Vernon. What a great weekend!

Sarah and I getting ready to leave for the wedding

The Beautiful Bride and Groom.
I got to see my friend Carey, who I hadn't seen since her wedding last August!

Jessica and Josh
June 2, 2007


3 comments:

Rachel said...

what did you do with your hair? it looks amazing!!! see ya in a week!

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

awesome pics laura,i'll try and put mine up real soon too. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Anonymous said...

mmm, krispy kream..... my dad just got back from calgary on tuesday and he brought me back some doughnuts, they didn't even make it through the night! thanks for posting a few pictures of the wedding!