Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Reno's

Josh getting ready to do some home renovations. Why the googles and mask, I'm not too sure...But it made for some fun pictures :)



Even Emmett wanted to try...well ok, he didn't like it too much but he's still pretty cute :)

Our house is still coming along, if anyone is wondering why I haven't posted pictures yet. It's still in the "in between" stage so I'll post pictures when it's all finished. It's been a slow process, and I can't wait till I have my own kitchen again. Maybe now that the weather is getting a little cooler, we'll be forced to stay inside. :)

3 comments:

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

Do you think you can get any money back for those cupboards taking sooo long??

Anonymous said...

it's a good thing you don't have animal rights activists checking out your blog.... you would be in so much trouble! how are those reno's coming along? it's JUST in the in-between stage.... meaning you're half-way finished?? how much more could you possibly have to do?

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

Cupboards in yet? Seriously...you need to get something from them for having to wait 8 weeks.