Monday, February 18, 2008

A day off...

I am loving Alberta today....We have a day off for Family Day! It's been such a treat to sleep in, do some shopping, eat at Timmy's and enjoy the beautiful weather. It's only been -2 the last couple days, and it's amazing how warm weather and sunshine will put you in such a good mood.
What we do on a lazy day off:
Josh works on the house:

Me admiring Josh as he works on the house. Apparently guys like that...when you watch them work. It makes them feel powerful :)



Emmett soaking up the sunshine:


Our other pet, Dr. Pepper who is never mentioned, probably because he's a fish and we're quite surprised he's still alive.

Well that's all my randomness for today.

I hope you all have a great week :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

the pic of you looks like you are dreaming up more things for josh to do.
your fish looks like it got a bit too much sun.

love
dad

Anonymous said...

Poor dr. pepper...the neglected pet.....how did he even survive the Christmas break?

looks like your having fun with your new camera...
~love Shelley

Anonymous said...

i'm a little jealous of family day..... i definitely miss it.... not enough to move back to alberta though :)

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

wow...josh worked on the house??? that must mean the baseboards are up!!=) did you go to cold lake?? wish we could've been there.

Rachel said...

It doesn't matter what you post about - it always makes me happy!!!

Lois said...

Hi Laura, I also loved Family Day; and the warmer weather. Karen and Keith invited me over for supper, which was totally fun. Gavin can now say "Lo-Lo" as he looks at me! I think most of my nieces and nephews have called me that as they learned to talk. So cute! Love you!

Auntie Lois