Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April

Happy April Fool’s day everyone. Not that I actually do anything for this day but I’m still happy it’s the first day of April. Josh and I went for our first spring walk last night but it didn’t last very long cause it’s still pretty chilly. I can’t wait for “spring” to actually come!! It’s been a very long winter…
Well there hasn’t been much new in our lives these past couple weeks. The pregnancy has been going great. I’m not too big yet, but it's slowly growing. We’ll just say that Josh still has a bigger belly then me :)
Here are a couple pictures...
Baby at 10 weeks

Baby at 14 weeks


Josh is still bigger :)


I'll be 17 weeks this Wednesday and I've grown a bit since this picture. My pants have started to feel pretty snug lately. I actually went to church on Sunday without my button done up because it was just too tight. Thankfully my zipper stayed up:) We'll have to make a trip into Edmonton soon for my new wardrobe...how exciting!!

Tomorrow night we’re heading to a Paul Brandt concert. He’s actually coming to our small little town of Bonnyville and I’m very excited to see him live. Hopefully I'll be able to get some good pictures...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I have a bigger tummy than both of you :) Thanks for putting up pictures Laura, very exciting to see baby Phillips growing. Hope to talk to you soon.
~love auntie Shelley

Anonymous said...

these pictures are funny - looking forward to the progression.
Laura, an elastic through your button hole and around your button will help you get a little extra mileage out of your pants : )

Rachel said...

Haha...

Anonymous said...

josh is carrying a little higher than you though.... he must have a girl, and you... a boy. :)

i don't know who karen is, but she absolutely right! i actually much preferred my regular pants with the elastic method through-out my first pregnancy.... i'm sure i would've with the second too, but my incision would get rubbed funny... i think you should that first!

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

yeah for prego shots! oh and super yeah for edmonton shopping trip!

Anonymous said...

So, like, you're saying undoing your top button is not the norm???
Josh, it's YOU that has the mashed potato belly!
YKW