Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Weekend in Saskatoon

This past weekend I headed to Saskatoon with Brad and Sarah. Brad had to do some scouting for a hockey game, so I tagged along. It was a fabulous weekend. We got to Saskatoon for supper on Saturday and we ate at Bonanza! Sarah and I were so excited because we used to eat at Bonanza all the time when we were little. So it brought back a lot of memories! Here are some pictures for our family, and anyone else that has some memories from this oh so wonderful restaurant :)


Look they still had the old brown cups :)

Me enjoying the wonderful buffet. All it needed was perogies, and I was satisfied!

Sarah and Isaac. He doesn't look too impressed with me taking so many pictures :)


Sunday we took Isaac swimming for the first time. He loved being in the water!

Then we did a couple hours of shopping and headed back home. It was another wonderful relaxing weekend.

Hope you all have a great week!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

I've never even heard of Bonanza?!

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

GREAT WEEKEND INDEED!! Although that Bonanza is still being passed through Brad=)lol. Thanks for coming and helping with Isaac. It was nice to go for a swim ourselves on Saturday. It was nice to have company too!

Anonymous said...

I sure wish we could have been there.

Cheecha85 said...

I've never heard of Bonanza either, but I sure do love saskatoon. Did you get to see some of the city while you were there?

Anonymous said...

What do you mean never heard of Bonanza...it was the coolest place to go for lunch after churh....loved the buffett and remember the potato skins....

Anonymous said...

ooppss that was me that just left a comment....auntie shelley

Anonymous said...

We used to eat at that Bonanza quite a few times when we lived near Saskatoon. I think it is the only Bonanza still open in all of western Canada. Saskatoon is a great place. Thanks for the pics.

Auntie Wanda

Anonymous said...

bonanza - i remember the
"all you can eat shrimp".
i also remember paying the bill for everyone.

love dad