Wednesday, May 25, 2011

More news

There is more exciting news that I have still not shared…Josh and I are expecting our 2nd baby this fall! I am due October 15th so I’ll be 20 weeks this Saturday. So far this pregnancy has been a lot different than Liam’s. I was very spoiled with Liam and had pretty much no sickness. This little baby has decided that wasn't right, so I was very sick from about week 6 to week 14. I am feeling great now, and I finally have my appetite back.
I had my ultrasound this past Tuesday and here are some pictures of our little babe. We decided not to find out the gender cause we'd like to be surprised again. We're hoping for a girl though because we CANNOT decide on a boys name. If it's a boy he may be nameless because of how stubborn Josh and I are. We asked Liam's advice on boy names the other day and he thinks we should call him Tires :) So, no help there...

My baby belly at 18 weeks






And just for fun here's a picture of Liam on his way to church last Sunday.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay already so excited to meet my new niece or nephew :)

It could all depend on what movie Liam is watching at the time for him to decide on a boy's name :)

LOVE his outfit for church. He is just so awesome. Thanks for posting.

~Auntie

Anonymous said...

I've heard a popular boy's name right now is Cruz - I hope they don't spell it cruise...or dad worked with a man named Ford...that would be funny!
Jason was over a week old before he was named so if you have to, you'll come up with the right name.
Mom

Rachel said...

YAY!

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

thank you for posting a belly picture. You look great! Can't wait to meet that little one! Liam is cute as ever, he should come stay with us for a few days :)

Anonymous said...

it's funny, kelvin and i were looking at your facebook photos last night (does that make us creeps??) and we were totally discussing if and when you would have another?! and here you are, HALF WAY THROUGH! you are very good at keeping secrets! congrats!!

glenda, maybe jason's week without a name is the reason that you had two girls afterwards instead of boys? haha.

i like the name cruz. it was a short list for a while :)

Anonymous said...

what's wrong with the name Tires!!
what a funny kid
Jason

Karen S White said...

OH! Congratulations! We are so very excited to have another addition to the Phillips' family!

Sasha said...

Awwww cute <3 tires is a great name haha... I think you sould call it something short but sweet ;) maybe George or Dave haha

~sasha~