Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Missing Vernon


I'm still here in Bonnyville but there are certain days that I miss Vernon so much. I miss my family and being able to hang out with my sister whenever I wanted. I also really miss my small group girls. This is a picture of some of the girls. From left: Sabrina, Hannah, me, and Kyla. This picture was when I went down to Vernon for Carey's wedding. It was soo good to see them but made me miss them so much more! Maybe someday I'll convince Josh that Vernon is a fun place to live. Or maybe everyone should just move to Alberta. (hint, hint Sarah)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura, I know it's hard living in Alberta, but you have to pay your dues for marrying an Albertan. (I've paid mine, and now we get to move :) ) I'm glad you like Ryder's website and I'm looking forward to hearing about your new journey's in Alberta :)
-Alison Wolfe (Doling)

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

Don't worry Laura, before you know it we'll be in Alberta!

Rachel said...

Hey Guys - i miss you too!

Rachel said...

Oh yeah, i got a blog thing too - see if this link works...
www.xanga.com/racheljphillips

Anonymous said...

I like having you in Alberta

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura!
I love that picture of us soooooo much and i have it taped up in my locker at school so i get to look at it everyday! I'm glad to hear you're doing well but we sure all miss you back here in Vernon!
-Kyla :)