Friday, September 01, 2006

Our Honeymoon



This was our room and the view of our whole resort. It was so beautiful!






Josh and I went to the Mayan Riviera for our honeymoon. It was so beautiful. We arrived on the Monday and stayed for a full week. Josh wanted to get a good tan to show that he had been in Mexico. So on the Tuesday, we went out onto the beach and I gave him some tanning lotion. BIG MISTAKE. Josh was white as a ghost to start off with but it didn't take long for him to turn bright red. The poor guy got the worst burn and he blames it all on his wife for giving him the tanning lotion. I guess I should have known better. So that put a damper on Josh's holiday but I still soaked up as much sun as I could.
It was a great honeymoon!



3 comments:

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

where all the rest of the pics from the honeymoon??

Anonymous said...

I agree with Sarah...where are the rest of the honeymoon photos. Were you able to show them to mom and Sarah when they came to visit?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.