Thursday, September 13, 2007

As you can see, I had a lot of fun on blogger last night editing my blog. In the end, I only changed some colors but I like it better...

Well I've decided it's about time to post some pictures of our house. No, it's not yet finished but I just won't show you pictures of our kitchen. The countertops are supposed to be in this weekend, so I'll post the kitchen when it's looking a little better :)
So here are the before and after pictures. Note: The before pictures are taken when we first saw the house. So the other people were still living in it with all their stuff.

Living Room
Before:
Looking in from the old kitchen

During the Renovations




AFTER!!!


Bathroom
Before:

We didn't do too much... just painted it blue :)

AFTER!!


Bedroom:

Before

AFTER!!

Hallway & Dining Room

Before:

There used to be a blue linoleum in the whole kitchen and hallway. I really loved how our laminate turned out!

AFTER!!

Well I hope that's enough pictures for now. Have a great day everyone!

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Good post, Laura! It's looking good!! Cant wait to see the kitchen when it's done!

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

LOVE IT! I love the things you've added to your living room. the bookcase looks great. I look forward to staying there in a few weeks for a night, and then having thanksgiving at your house!! It looks amazing and very relaxing.

branflakes said...

Man your house is looking great. I have the same rug in my living room the brown one from Ikea.. It was a sweet deal huh! looks great. Have I said I am jealous that you get to paint. hope your doing well take care

Anonymous said...

Wow, your house looks great! Thanks for such great before and after pics. It is almost like being there! Auntie Terri

Anonymous said...

The photo with Josh in it - looks like out of a magazine, minus Josh. You two have done well. Wish my livingroom were being redone.
YKW

You Know who

Anonymous said...

it looks really good, guys! could you imagine the looks on the people who sold it to you?! what a great improvement.... i also love the living room, because we have pretty much all the same furniture.... ikea is great, eh? lol

Anonymous said...

who was the professional painter who did the living room - nice job.
looks great.
dad

Holm's said...

WOW!! You have alot of talent Laura... and Josh too. It looks wonderful!

Sarah said...

Your house looks beautiful! I love the colours. Hope you are doing well,
Sarah Kuhn