Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Party Time

Yesterday, I turned 23...don't feel any different though :) I love birthdays, mine or someone else's. I just love how we have a day to celebrate someone's life.
Josh spoiled me and walked in the door with a beautiful bouquet of red roses. Then gave me some dishes from Princess house that will be perfect to use for Thanksgiving because my family is coming to our house this year!

I also got a beautiful bouquet of flowers from John and Tammy. They surprised me by sending them to me at work.

Josh took me out for a fabulous dinner and then we did some shopping. We grabbed a McCain's frozen cake (one of my favorites) to eat when we got home. Emmett wanted to share in the birthday fun :)

My wonderful husband.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are thos cake crumbs i see on emmett's mouth ?
glad to see you had a good time on your birthday.
can't believe you're actually 23 now.

Looking forward to seeing both of you on the long weekend. Have a great week!
Love dad

Anonymous said...

What Princess House piece did you get.

Rachel said...

Aww... You're awesome. I love you.

Lois said...

We are so blessed to have you in our family, Laura! I hope your birthday was the best ever. By the way, the countertops look great! LOL

Auntie Lois

Cheecha85 said...

Hey Friend, So glad you got spoiled on your birthday. But Seriously... We need to have a party. we should plan something fun for this weekend.

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

YEAH for birthdays...and even better yeah for moving to Lloyd!! Can wait to see you on SUNDAY!

Holm's said...

happy birthday!! HAve a wonderful year!!