Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I had a fabulous long weekend!! It all started off, coming home from work on Friday to a clean house and bouquet of flowers on my coffee table. Josh had taken the day off, (never told me) and got some work done on our house...and to top it off got me flowers!! I love him...


Then to make the weekend even better, Josh and I headed to Glendon for PYROGY Days on Saturday with John and some cousins. Now anyone that knows me well, knows that I LOVE pyrogies so it's funny how I ended up living close to the largest Pyrogy in the world. So every year this small town has their pyrogy days, which some might think would be corny to go too but it was actually so much fun! When we walked into the hall, there was a man singing the pyrogy national anthem, and the smell of pyrogies with onions and sausage frying filled the room. What better way to spend a Saturday then to eat pyrogies....



Josh and I enjoying our pyrogies.

Of course we couldn't go to Glendon without getting a picture with the Pyrogy :)

It was funny cause as we were taking pictures, there was a bridal party getting ready to take some too! Who wouldn't want their wedding pictures near the biggest pyrogy :)

4 comments:

Jesseca and the Constable said...

FLOWERS AND THE WORLD'S LARGEST PYROGY all in the same weekend?!?! It doesn't get any better than that my friend!!

Rachel said...

That's great.

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

hopefully once we move closer, they can discuss how to be romantic together, and then maybe josh's ideas will rub off onto brad eh??

Rachel said...

Ooohhh, I like the new color!