Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Trip To Edmonton

Sarah and I made a trip to Edmonton this weekend to go shopping with my mom and Shelley who had come up on the bus with the youth group. My mom had booked Sarah and I a hotel room at the Mayfield Inn. It was an enormous room with a king size bed and huge jaccuzi tub! We took pictures to rub it in our husbands faces...especially the fact that we didn't have to watch any sports!! It was a great weekend and it was so nice to see our friends, even if it was only for a short visit. And of course, it was nice to shop for stuff that had nothing to do with house renovations :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

That was a fun time! Although i look really fat in some of those pictures....oh which reminds me i found two small strech marks. It's just the beginning=)

Anonymous said...

how many bathrooms, tv's, dining rooms, and beds did they have in this suite ?
from the pics, it looks like they had two of everything.
love dad

Jesseca and the Constable said...

ahem?? ? I guess my invite was lost in the mail??

Anonymous said...

clever mr weglo..... clever... lol

and sarah, you don't look fat, you look PREGNANT! perhaps we should get your mom to book kelvin and i a suite like that.... think she'd go for it?