Thursday, November 29, 2007

Lillian's Party

Last night we threw a party for our friend Lillian. We’ve been blessed by her and all that she does for us. She’s thrown me and my friends surprise parties, planted a surprise flower garden in my front yard, dropped off potatoes on my deck for the winter…and the list goes on. She has been such a blessing in our lives, so Jesseca, Charity, and I decided that we should throw a “We love Lillian” party to show how much we appreciate her. We decided to have a cowboy themed party and we all dressed up like cowboys and cowgirls. It was so much fun!

Jesseca, Me, Lillian, and Charity






Charity was our Sheriff. She made sure we didn't get too rowdy :)




Lillian's girls having fun with the Sheriff's guns :)
Such cuties!

2 comments:

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

Looks like you had a blast! That was a great idea, I'm sure she felt blessed.

Rachel said...

Good idea- musta been fun! She's so nice...