Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Liam's last day

Yesterday was Liam's last day of daycare. His official last day should have been March 31st but Tina wanted to throw him a going away party so she asked to have him yesterday too.

With Josh not working, we couldn't afford daycare so Josh will be watching Liam for the summer until he goes to school in the fall.

I was actually a little emotional when I dropped Liam off knowing it would be the last time. Tina has been so wonderful and I know Liam has loved it there. Their family attends our church and I know we'll still see them a lot, but we were very thankful for Tina and their family for watching and loving our little guy.

I made a chocolate bar card for Tina titled, "10 Reasons why Liam Loves Tina".




10 Reasons why Liam Loves Tina:


1. You always greet me each morning with cuddles and Kisses


2. You are a Wunderbar dancer (they dance every morning to Just Dance 2)


3. You make me Eatmore fruit if my tummy hurts and change my diapers.


4. You are no Airhead and are full of Smarties


5. You help me Excel on my letters and numbers


6. You have a Bounty of toys at your house


7. You are one Hubba Bubba


8. You are never a Turtle and are always full of Pep


9. You’ve put up with all my temper tantrums since I was a Junior.


10. You love to read books to me but I don’t consider you a Nerd.


Not the best quality picture but here is Liam and Tina on his last day.

4 comments:

Amanda Klassen said...

So sweet!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness I am sad too....I know what it's like on the other end too. I would have cried too. can't wait to see you SOON!!!!

~auntie Shelley
(great idea with the card Laura)

Anonymous said...

so cute! good last day gift, too. i'm on a special diet for the next two months, and you have no idea how much my mouth watered reading that post. haha

Jason Weglo said...

oh, the old chocolate bar story trick hey? Gotta love those! you said Liam's going to school soon?! WHAAAAAAT!