Thursday, November 30, 2006

Random...

Random thoughts and pictures from the Phillips...

Josh and I had a "date night" last Saturday. It was so nice to go out for supper and a movie. We watched the James Bond movie which was very good... This other picture is from our deck. I just love the view we have. It's beautiful in the summer and winter.

The other day I opened the door to our deck and thought this was pretty funny, and it's only gotten worse. Too bad it wasn't our front door, then we would technically be "snowed in". I've always wanted to have a "snow day" but that doesn't happen very often in Northern Alberta.

I can't believe tomorrow is December first! This year Josh and I are spending Christmas here with the Phillips clan. I'll get a few days off work so I'm really looking forward to a little holiday. Well that's it for now. Thanks for joining in on my random thoughts and photos...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

you guys are so cute. i love the pictures!!

Anonymous said...

I think we have more snow than you. We had about a foot of snow on the deck. It snowed again last night so I guess we'll have a white Christmas this year. Talk to you soon. Mom