Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Things...Humor in a Box

We have become obsessed with a crazy game called "Things". I had never heard of it until moving here but it has now become the highlight of most of our weekends! We've played almost every week with our College and Career group for the past month and we never get tired of it! You cannot play this game without laughing!
I hope all of you can one day have a chance to play. It's so simple, yet so fun! I can't wait till I can play this with my brother. He would be so funny to play with! I'll have to bring it to Vernon next time I visit...

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Everytime I talk to Dad he talks about this! Must be a gooder!

Anonymous said...

hrmm... i think this game requires more of a description. lately we've been playing bohnanza (aka, the bean game) not sure if you've heard of it. it is SO much fun. you collect cards with beans on them. just incredible!

Kyla said...

SOunds kinda random yet coool. You should bring it next time you come down and we can play it with some youth girls or something!
-Kyla

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura. How do you play this game? Do you have to buy it somewhere or is it something you made up. Mom

Anonymous said...

Just what I needed, thanks a lot.