Sunday, April 15, 2007

Thanks everyone for all the painting tips...

Friday night Josh and I had our first meal in our house, a subway picnic on our living room floor. yum yum
We then went around the house making a list of everything we need to change and therefore buy. We are planning to renovate most of the upstairs, putting new laminate floors and paint everything. On Friday night, we decided that we would love to renovate our kitchen and so Josh has been on the IKEA site designing out a new bigger kitchen. Thanks for the IKEA tip Alison...
Now I'm getting really excited because I get to have a big kitchen, which is something that I didn't have in the apartment.


Josh is excited about our new house




Enjoying our subway Picninc





Josh got a little distracted while measuring the house

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, more ikea tips... can you tell that we've recently renovated our house? look at ikea for your laminate.... we paid $1.05 per sq ft... is which dirt cheap. it looks great and stands up great too, considering we had a great dane running around on it for almost a year! kelvin said it is a little more difficult to put together (which actually isn't too difficult, because i can help... get the image outta your head) than other stuff.... but i'd recommend it! :)

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

Can't wait to see the NEW HOUSE! Have fun! Phone me cause i don't have your number=)

Pauline McKone said...

It would be fun to decorate a house! So jealous right now. I'd give you advice, but I have none. SO how about this: Take lots of pictures for before & after pictures and have fun!

Holm's said...

Exciting!!!! I can't wait till we get a house. Ha ha not for a long while. Ikea is the way to go!! Yehaw I am excited for you.
Lindsay